Download music video as mp3

Found some nice tool recently. Music is so important to me. It help to get rid of the stress and moody of me. Thus, I love to get access to music.

I don't know if you would download music yourself, but I do and I am so happy with offliberty.com.
I used to listen to music through you tube. Now i can download it in mp3 and other music files. It just a few clicks away, so convenient.

Here are the step to download it in house, especially to girls like me who don't really into complicated technical thingy.

Step 1: Go to Offliberty website.


Step 2: Search and open the song you want in youtube, soundhound, and copy the link like below.


 Step 3: Paste the link you copy into the space and click the black 'off' button.


 Step 4: Wait for a few seconds.


Step 5: To download your mp3 left click the 'Right-click here and Save link as...' button, unless you wan to   safe as other files. Then it will start download automatically.


Step 6: What if you want the video? Easy, just click the 'I want video file' button and wait for few seconds.


Step 7: After few seconds, you will see the 'Right-click here and Save link as...' button. Left-click it and the download shall start automatically.

Now the file you want can be play straight away. Easy right!
Hope this software could help you. Happy downloading. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love,

Love,