I Love Kurtos, I would like a cup of hot Mocha please

Nutella Spread Kürtőskalács at Kurtos Spiroll

In case you don't know what is this, let me introduce you the Kürtőskalács or Hungarian Chimney Pastry.
Kürtőskalács is made as a thin yeast pastry ribbon sprinkled with sugar, wound around a wooden cylinder. Thus becoming a helix-shaped pastry which you can tare apart until the end. The pastry is baked on a hand-turned, tapered, wooden spit, rolled slowly on the wooden cylinder above an open fire. However, nowadays  oven is available. The dough is yeast-raised, flavored with sweet spices, the most common being cinnamon, topped with walnuts or almonds, and sugar. The sugar is caramelized on the kürtőskalács surface, creating a sweet, crispy exterior, and a soft, smooth interior.




Great news, Kürtőskalács is now available in Penang with some innovation. You can get it in Kurtos Spiroll. Give it a try, you won't regret!

I miss Kurtos so much. My favourite is the nutella spread. What is yours?
I had tried 3 flavours which are the original, nutella ans cinnamon.
Can't wait to have another try again as me girl always has a sweet tooth.

And here's a good news for Kurtos Spiroll lover!!!

Having Kurtos with a hot drink? Oh, I totally recommend it.
and Yay! Kurtos Spiroll is giving away free treat again!!!

Fast fast go redeem yours, only on 9th and 10th March 2013.

Just say 'I Love Kurtos' and get a Free Hot Beverage!
How to pronouns? I think they won't be too strict on this. 
Anyway it is a Hungarian words and pronouns as ˈkyrtøːʃ 

So here is what you should do:
1. Go to the cashier.
2. Say 'I Love Kurtos' to the cashier
3. Claim your free drink

The free drink is given out on 9th and 10th March and limited to 100 cups per day,
and you can claim even you are not spending there. But why not give it a try too?
So are you feeling so loving already? Think of your way to express your love in Kurtos Spiroll this coming weekend ya!!

The free drink available will be: Chocolate, Latte, Mocha, White Coffee, Milk Tea
Decided what to claim already? I had already made my mind! Hee~

Let's check out their menu and make up your mind now.

Image is credited to Kurtos Spiroll

I Love Kurtos because it really excited my tongue, 
they have so many promo on the way.
Like their page at facebook.com/kurtosspiroll, so you won't miss out any update from them.

You can find Kurtos Spiroll at:

Queensbay Mall (3F-01B, North Zone),
Bayan Lepas 11900, Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love,

Love,