The Mugshot @ Chulia Street


It's very popular already, it located just opposite the Chulia Street Hawker Center that sell famous curry mee and wantan mee.

I had been here before when it is newly open but it was so freaking full. We went there in a group of ten and of course we don't get a chance to dine in. Also, we don't fancy the idea of 'take away' so we left with disappointment.

Finally in a beautiful Sunday I got a chance to dine in there. We didn't plan to dine in that day as it is still full but instead of a group of ten I went there with my dear only this time, so we eventually grabbed an empty table after the previous customers had left. There are a lot of local people as well as foreigners. It is quite a happening place to hang out. Even our Penang PM Mr. Lim Guan Eng was here taking picture like a prisoner as everyone else did (Check out The Mugshot Cafe).

Notice the green chalkboard on the table? it's the most favorite activity in The Mugshot, writing down your creative causes of charge. But I fond of the painting more.

Bagels in making, the black semicircle opening is the oven actually.

Very presentable homemade Greek yogurt.

And what really worth sharing is the food here, they are so nice! Before this I had saw their facebook introducing their bagels. they have exclusive flavors but I can't really imagine how it tastes like of bagel+salmon+cheese. After I took the first bite, it was SURPRISINGLY GOOD! We tried the 'corned beef with rocket' as well. It was really GOOD too!

Good coffees make the Sunday even more beautiful =D

 Bagel with Cream Cheese and Smoked Salmon RM10

Bagel with Corned Beef and Rocket RM10

I am really thankful to have a great companion to chill out together.

Table fulled with delicacies!

No Mugshot, but...


Love this shirt so much and my sis actually complaining that I wore it too many times...

In case you need contact:

The Mugshot Cafe
302 Lebuh Chulia,
Georgetown, Penang

Tel: +6 012-405 6276

Business Hours: Daily 8am-9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love,

Love,