Liebster Award: Award given by bloggers to bloggers ❤


First of all, I would like to thank my Award Presenter Christer Chin for presenting me the Liebster Award.

Liebster Award is a blogger to blogger award, while the German word 'Liebster' can be defined as Dearest/Affectionate/Favorite/Beloved/Sweetheart. It is given to up and coming bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and new bloggers. It is presented at the online bloggers community from a blogger to a numbers of bloggers nominated in the post. This award enables a blogger to express himself/herself and also is a media to understand more about one another.

********************************************************************************

LIEBSTER AWARD

Rules:
1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter.
5. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and ask your nominees 11 questions.
6. NO tag back.

11 Facts About Me

~I am a Chinese, not mixed as far as I know~
~I am a Christian, practice to be the practicing Christian~
~I am in a relationship, good girlfriend at the learning process~
~I love coffee a lot a lot a lot, would want to try all kinds of coffee~
~I love travel, a lot a lot a lot too (hopefully I will visit all the wonders of the world)~
~I love dancing, consider myself quite a talented one hahaha~
~I love writing and express myself through words~
~I often turn words into pictures and suddenly laugh out loud by myself~
~I dream to have my own business and I am working on it now~
~I would consider myself a thinker rather than a doer and currently working on the doing part~
~I am very agree with 'lifelong learning', continue to learn and it helps me to be a better me~


11 Questions by Christer Chin

Answers:
(1)
I started to blog when I was younger and wanted a space to express my emotion, but now I blog to share nice stuffs such as foods, places, styles, tips and thoughts with people.
(2)
Practically, Taiwan
(3)
Canon 600D, but most of the time iPhone would be the substitute.
(4)
mylovelybluesky.com - very informative and nice photos included; 
www.bwincessnana.com - I like her style and personality.
(5)
Mary Kay - Lip Spa
Maybelline - BB Cream
L'Oreal - Eye Shadow
(6)
Christer Chin: A brave and ambitious modern lady
Of course I read www.christerchin.com
(7)
Nice Pair of Sport Shoes
Comfortable Neck-Support Pillow 
Quality Coffee Maker
Leather Tote
Trip to Europe
(8)
Forever 21
(9)
Own a stable business
(10)
Do and learn, learn and do
(11)
Everyone in my life is also an inspiration to me, in each different things. 
'Be humble and learn from others.'


The 11 Nominees
Karen Chew
Jocelyn Phua
Chui Ting
Amelia Liew
Miriam Hui Kung
Angela Wan
Chestal Chin
Wei Fong
Ling Yien
Plato Lee
Siti


11 Questions to Nominees
1. What is your blog about?
2. Where do you get your writing inspiration?
3. What is your ambition?
4. Which movie you like the most?
5. Describe your dressing style.
6. How would you describe yourself to a total stranger?
7. When is your happiest moment in life?
8. Where do you want to go for your honeymoon?
9. What is your weakness(es) and how would you handle it?
10. Who is the role model you always look up to?
11. What are your words to inspire your readers?

***************************************************************************


When I was reading and answering all the stuffs, it actually helps me to define myself better.
Hope it can be a guide for both your friends and yourself when you are working on these.
Also, remember to present the award to other bloggers ya. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love,

Love,